|Berni's Turkey (or Chicken) Pot Pie
Got any extra, frozen holiday meat lying around and wondering how to put it to good (read: delicious) use? Berni's hearty and simple recipe will do just the trick!
- 2 frozen or fresh pie shells – deep dish
- 2.5 cups diced cooked poultry
- 2.5 – 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup poultry gravy (homemade or packaged)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Mix all together.
- Pour in pie shell.
- Place top crust.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes until golden brown.