This month we have a delicious recipe that's perfect for Halloween parties. Instead of pumpkin pie, try this delicious recipe, a great fall snack, also packable for lunches. It is Pumpkin Muffins compliments of Julia Mason, the Coordinator of the PC Cooking School at Loblaws Bowmanville.
Ingredients for approximately 18 muffins:
- 1 can pumpkin (398 mL)
- 1 ½ cup of white sugar (375 mL)
- 3 cups of flour (750 mL)
- 2 tsp. baking soda (10 mL)
- 1 tsp. salt (5 mL)
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cups oil (375 mL)
- 3 tsp. cinnamon (15 mL)
- 2 tsp. baking powder (10 mL)
- 1 cups of raisins or apricots (250 mL)
PC Cooking School – Loblaw Great Food Bowmanville
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix pumpkin and eggs.
- Add sugar and oil. Mix well.
- In another bowl, mix flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt and raisins.
- Add to pumpkin mixture. Stir just until blended.
- Spoon into silicone baking tray. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
2375 Hwy #2 Bowmanville, ON, L1C 5A3
Coordinator Julia Mason Tel: 905-623-2600 ext.121 Email: email@example.com
Visit us at: www.pccookingschool.ca