|Hot Cocoa Cupcakes
You and the family are in for a treat! What better time to enjoy warm cupcakes during the busy holiday season. Our recipe this month is Hot Cocoa Cupcakes.
- 1 box Devil's cake mix
- 2 cups marshmallows (mini)
- 1 tub cool whip
- 4 squares Bakers chocolate
- ¼ cup milk
- 1Tbsp cocoa powder
- Prepare cake mix as directed, pour into 24 cupcake cups. Bake.
- On stove top, combine 1 cup marshmallows and milk and Bakers chocolate, stirring constantly on low heat.
- Let stove top mixture cool completely (at least 30 minutes). Add tub of cool whip.
- Decorate cupcakes with cool whip mixture. Top with remaining marshmallows and sprinkle with cocoa powder.