|Loaded Baked Potato Salad
Nancy hopes you will enjoy this Loaded Baked Potato Salad as much as she does.
7-10 medium sized baking potatoes
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1.5 cups of grated cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup crisp-cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Bake potatoes with skins on at 425 for approximately 1 hour (or until potatoes can be easily pierced with a fork).
- Cool completely.
- Leaving the skins on, cut potatoes into bite-size chunks.
- Set aside.
- In a very large mixing bowl, combine all other ingredients. Stir until well blended.
- Add potatoes and toss until all pieces are well coated (more sour cream may be added to moisten if necessary).
- Cover tightly and chill for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
- Serve cold but take out of the refrigerator about 15 minutes before it will be eaten.